Co-Founder / Chief Financial Officer (f/m) for our new eHealth startup
Rheingau Founders is looking for a Co-Founder / Chief Financial Officer for our new eHealth startup.
Join the management team and reshape the care industry by building the next horizon of eHealth innovation.
The startup envisions an holistic elderly care: Based on machine learning approaches and psychological-statistical methods the eHealth startup has developed a new product for seniors to effectively prevent injuries, to relieve relatives and personalise care. In fact, the treatment of seniors' injuries is one of the fastest growing medical services and the eHealth venture operates in a billion Euro market. With its innovative product the startup already won customers such as AOK or German Red Cross and is backed by well-known investors.
You have the opportunity to join the team, participate in company shares and to be part of the journey in disrupting the care industry and helping millions of affected people.
As part of the management team you will have the opportunity to hold company shares and you will be closely working with the two founders. You will be responsible for finance and operations: From investor relations and fundraising to building scalable processes and driving growth.
- Develop and shape the strategy of the company, challenge the status quo and drive change forward
- You are in control of internal cost controlling, cash management and the monitoring as well as the optimization of KPIs
- You oversee daily operations, make adjustments as necessary and drive the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business objectives
- You provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition to internal and external stakeholder
- You are involved in fundraising activities: negotiations, due diligence and preparing the required financial data and documents
- You are responsible for the consolidated monthly and annual financial statements according to HGB and IFRS in cooperation with tax consultants and accountants
- You are a leader and builder: You coordinate and allocate tasks within the team and you are the driving force for the growth of the finance and operations department
- 3-5 years’ experience in an operational / finance role with team and budget responsibility
- An outstanding Master's degree / MBA from a top university in business or technical studies
- Background in business consulting (McKinsey, BCG etc.), finance, M&A or in a startup C-Level role
- You are an entrepreneur at heart: Startup experienced and excited about growing and scaling a business
- Fundraising and financial management experience in the creation and management of budgets and implementation of financial control and structures
- Proven track record in designing and implementing highly scalable, fault-tolerant processes and operational structures
- Analytical mind, process and number driven
- Effective and persuasive communication skills, both internally as well as with external partners
- Leadership experience: hiring, building and leading teams
- Strong project management skills and drive for execution with endurance, flexibility and high performance
- Advanced computer and business intelligence skills, in particular excellent knowledge of Excel
- Experience with health, insurance or elderly care products and services or at least passion for the industry
- Fluent BOTH in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A co-founder role in an eHealth startup with an innovative product and financially backed by well-known investors
- An attractive renumeration and the opportunity to hold company shares
- Building and growing an eHealth company and a disruptive product
- Immediate responsibility to leave your imprint: Full scope of action within your area
- Room for new ideas and personal growth: Follow your aspiration and proactively shape your career
- Access to a great network of successful entrepreneurs and investors
- Startup spirit: Flat hierarchies, open communication and an international and highly motivated team, regular team activities and events outside of work
ABOUT RHEINGAU FOUNDERS
Rheingau Founders is a professional co-founder for digital business located in Berlin, Germany.The team around the founding partners Dr. Tobias Johann, Philipp Hartmann and Kai Hansen support their portfolio founders with their extensive knowledge of building and scaling Online and Mobile businesses. Till date, Rheingau portfolio firms have raised more than EUR 130m in follow-on funding, creating more than 650 jobs in the Berlin ecosystem. Most recent highlights from the Rheingau Portfolio include itembase (e-commerce enabling platform), simplesurance (cross & upselling tool for insurances), medlanes (e-health solution) and Service Partner ONE (B2B office management tool).
You want to join? We are looking forward to your application!